web project in which jetty searches the web.xml file at the wrong place (error 404)

web project in which jetty searches the web.xml file at the wrong place (error 404)

lolveley
hello,

I'm using eclipse + jbosstools plugin (to develop java server faces
projects) + jetty on fedora 12.
I created a web project, with JSF capabilities, but when starting jetty
I have the error 404 :
RequestURI=/test_richFaves_integre_6/WEB-INF/web.xml NOT FOUND.

the web.xml file seems to be in the root folder of the project, and
eclipse don't let me put it on the WEB-INF folder.

do you know how to resolve this problem?

olivier