test

Crne We

not much traffic!

Crne We

Is this normal that not much traffic on this mailing list?

Re: not much traffic!

Randy Johnson
Correct.  This is a low traffic list, but if you have questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Randy

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Crne We <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is this normal that not much traffic on this mailing list?

porting to jetty

Crne We

just wanted to hear real life developer experience in porting their web app to Jetty from Tomcat although in theory feels straightforward if coded to the servlet standard!

Re: not much traffic!

The [hidden email] list is for Jetty 6 (and older).

The project moved to Eclipse, as a result ...

The [hidden email] list is for Jetty 7 (and newer).

--
Joakim Erdfelt <[hidden email]>
Developer advice, services and support