problem moving to jetty6

Brandon Leonardo
Hi All,

I have a weird problem.  I have a wmv file that is being served from our
server. (not a media server, just downloaded)  It worked with Jetty 4.25
but we recently moved to Jetty 6.  The video now no longer works and we
get a IOException now when we try to access that video.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Brandon

Re: problem moving to jetty6

jan_bartel
Hi Brandon,

There were a couple of IO issues fixed in 6.1.3 that
you may be hitting, so make sure you're using the latest
Jetty. If you are already, then feel free to open a Jira
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/Jetty) with the details
of your platform and stack traces etc.