maven-jetty6-plugin Log4j seems to work now

maven-jetty6-plugin Log4j seems to work now

David Main
Jan,

Since you seemed to have some interested in now the maven-jetty6-
plugin is working for people, I thought I'd mention that application
logging is working for me now if I use the "jetty6:run-exploded" target.

It makes sense to me that this would work over the more basic
"jetty6:run" target, since the web.xml file describes an explicit
location of the log4j.properties file that would not be valid in that
context.  But it is valid when you use run-exploded.

This was something that wasn't working previously (or it seemed that
way to me), so FWIW, this is an improvement.

--David