just done an update/deploy and...

Richard Vowles-2
[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file:
https://dav.codehaus.o
rg/snapshots.repository/jetty/org/mortbay/jetty/project/6.1-SNAPSHOT/project-6.1
-20070402.234942-1.pom. Return code is: 401 Unauthorized

Eeeet is broken...

Thanks!
Richard

Re: just done an update/deploy and...

jan_bartel
Richard,

You're trying to do a mvn deploy to jetty? That is, upload your
snapshot jar? If so, codehaus is right, you don't have permissions
for that :-)

Jan

Jan Bartel wrote:
> Richard,
>
> You're trying to do a mvn deploy to jetty? That is, upload your
> snapshot jar? If so, codehaus is right, you don't have permissions
> for that :-)

I just do mvn deploy. Which if it is trying to deploy to CodeHaus is
right I suppose. I didn't expect it to try and deploy to CodeHaus,
normally Maven just creates a deploy directly and stuffs everything in
there. install works fine :-)

Richard