jetty8 is unable to use the lowResourcesConnections attribute value

jetty8 is unable to use the lowResourcesConnections attribute value

priyajain
Hi all,

I have upgraded jetty to 8.1.11.v20130520, but the lowResourcesConnections and lowResourcesMaxIdleTime attribute doesn't work in that.
I have set this attribute value of both the parameter, but jetty unable to close the idle connections even if connections number reached above the set limit(value of lowResourcesConnections ).
But, when I upgrade to jetty9, this parameter is working fine.

So, please let me know is there any bug present in jetty8 as this parameter works fine with jetty7 and jetty9. Or I have missed something while upgrading jetty.
Please reply.
Thanks for help.

Thanks,
Priya