jetty8.1.11 unable to close the tcp connection

jetty8.1.11 unable to close the tcp connection

priyajain

I have recently upgade jetty from 7.0 to 8.1.11.
I have set the "lowConnectionsResources" parameter(present in jetty.xml) to 1000.
But, jetty is unable to close TCP connections when the limit reached beyond 1000.
I am unable to understand why its not working. As, this parameter works fine with jetty7.
Please help me and let me know if I have missed something.

Thanks,
Priya Jain