[jetty-users] how to start more than one web app with mvn jetty run

[jetty-users] how to start more than one web app with mvn jetty run

Markus Innerebner
hi all,

I wanted to know if it is possible to run with the maven jetty run command more than one web application.
This means:
Assume we have two web apps webappA and webappB

1) the pom file is the project of webappA, from where I run the maven target
2) webappA depends on webabbB

Do I have to include the webappB in the pom file of webappA. If yes how I am doing that?

thanks for any help

Markus

Re: [jetty-users] how to start more than one web app with mvn jetty run

Jan Bartel-3
Markus,

This might help you:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/Jetty_Maven_Plugin#Using_Overlayed_WARs