[jetty-users] JNDI Demo for Jetty 8

Marcin Zajączkowski
Hi,

Recently I had some problems to make JNDI datasource visible in an
embedded Jetty started by Maven plugin. I tried to test it with JNDI
example, but I found only war for version 7.0.0.pre5 [1] which is quite
old and doesn't work with Jetty 8 ("ClassNotFoundException:
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext" when Jetty started from a
command line).

Is this example still maintained and available for Jetty 8 (I wasn't
able to find it in a source repository on GitHub [2])?

[1] -
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/example/jndi-example-webapp/
[2] - https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project

Regards
Marcin

--
http://blog.solidsoft.info/ - Working code is not enough

Re: [jetty-users] JNDI Demo for Jetty 8

Jan Bartel-3
There are example webapps for JNDI, annotations etc over on codehaus.
For jetty-8 go to the following link and look in the test-wars dir:

http://git.codehaus.org/gitweb.cgi?p=jetty-project.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/jetty-8;hb=refs/heads/jetty-8

Jan

On 2012-06-02 16:40, Jan Bartel wrote:
> There are example webapps for JNDI, annotations etc over on codehaus.
> For jetty-8 go to the following link and look in the test-wars dir:
>
> http://git.codehaus.org/gitweb.cgi?p=jetty-project.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/jetty-8;hb=refs/heads/jetty-8

Thanks for your reply, Jan.

You could make a link on the wiki page to allow to find it easier.

Regards
Marcin

--
http://blog.solidsoft.info/ - Working code is not enough