jetty users Google Custom Search broken ?

jetty users Google Custom Search broken ?

Linus Kamb
I am trying to search jetty-users before posting my question to see if it has already been asked (and hopefully answered) using the Google Custom Search on the page

But any search I've tried results in a 404 from Google with the response:

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /cse?hq=inurl%3Adev.eclipse.org%2Fmhonarc%2Flists%2Fjetty-users&cx=017941334893793413703%3Asqfrdtd112s&q=login+realm&sa=Search&siteurl=dev.eclipse.org%2Fmhonarc%2Flists%2Fjetty-users%2F&ref=&ss=6323j4740103j21 was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

This happens in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on Mac OS.