[jetty-users] Embedded Jetty question

Polina Koleva
I want to use jetty as embedded server v.7, but i want to understand how can I configure  tcpNoDelay(true), because I search in API, but can't find.  I found that for high performance there are some practice as configure thread pool size and acceptor number, but is there another thing that can be configure in server?  I also want to understand what is the difference between thread pool configure to server class and those to connector ?

Thanks,
Polina

Re: [jetty-users] Embedded Jetty question

Joakim Erdfelt-9
The ServerConnector is a place to manage 0..n ConnectionFactory implementations.
Those ConnectionFactory implementations are the ones handling things like http, spdy, websocket, etc ...

Now for acceptor count, that's a constructor option on ServerConnector.

Currently, the ServerConnector sets tcpNoDelay() to true.

But if you want configure the raw Socket even more, you can simply override the ServerConnector and provide your own implementation of the .configure(Socket) method.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <[hidden email]>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts