[jetty-users] 2 websites, separate jvm for isolation

[jetty-users] 2 websites, separate jvm for isolation

S Ahmed
If I am running 2 websites on a single server, how do I go about having separate jvm processes in order to isolate the 2 applications?

Do I run jetty 2 times?

Re: [jetty-users] 2 websites, separate jvm for isolation

Thomas Becker
If you want to have two jvms running 2 jetty instances is the best option, yes.

On 1/30/12 5:42 PM, S Ahmed wrote:
If I am running 2 websites on a single server, how do I go about having separate jvm processes in order to isolate the 2 applications?

Do I run jetty 2 times?

thomas becker
[hidden email]

http://webtide.com / http://intalio.com