jetty server with multiple certificates

hz9892
We have a scenario where our jetty server has multiple certificates each with different alias names. Looks like in the current implementation Jetty server presents any one of them or one with specified alias when connecting to external systems. However we would like pick the alias based on some information in the connection. Example: If URL of the connection has "test1" use "alias1" , if it has "test2" , use "alias2". How can we setup the jetty server to support this use case. If we need to write custom SSL Context we can wrote that but not sure how this context gets handle to required information from the URL and pick the alias name dynamically.

Henry