jetty is not able to send a url in the response location header

jetty is not able to send a url in the response location header

ravi_sinha0506
We are doing a service call running on Jetty which has a expected behavior to fail with HTTP response=500 and gives a redirection url in the response location ( header ). In the subsequent call, application is redirecting to the url which was received in the previous call. This approach is working fine in JBOSS eap server and it gives 500 status error with url in the response header. However, in case of Jetty instead of sending response as HTTP500 and url in header, its getting redirected to the url present in response header. In-short, instead of giving 500 error, it gives 302 server response.

Can someone please help here. I am quiet new to Jetty application server. Any suggestion/pointer would be of great help.