[jetty-dev] unsubscribe

Dominic Chen

Hi,

How could I unsubscribe from this mail list? Where I visit this the following url:

I was redirected to login page. I don’t know what’s my password, so I try to retrieve password. When I type my email, it shows me following error message:

Can anyone guide me how I can do to unsubscribe this mail list?

Thanks

Dominic

Re: [jetty-dev] unsubscribe

Raymond Auge
Dominic, do you have an eclipse.org account? You must have had one at some point. If you can find that, you can login to eclipse.org and manage all email subscriptions, including this one.

HTH,
- Ray

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 8:11 PM Dominic Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

How could I unsubscribe from this mail list? Where I visit this the following url:

I was redirected to login page. I don’t know what’s my password, so I try to retrieve password. When I type my email, it shows me following error message:

Can anyone guide me how I can do to unsubscribe this mail list?

Thanks

Dominic

Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)
Board Member & EEG Co-Chair, OSGi Alliance (@OSGiAlliance)

Re: [jetty-dev] unsubscribe

Joakim Erdfelt-8
Dominic.

Tip: all mailman mailing lists worldwide have the following email address syntax.

Send an email to [hidden email]
Include the subject line "unsubscribe"
There should be no body content.
You will get a confirmation.

Joakim Erdfelt / [hidden email]

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 9:42 AM Raymond Auge <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi, Joakim,

Thanks for your response. I will follow up you guidance late.