[jetty-dev] unsubscribe

Dominic Chen

Hi,

How could I unsubscribe this mail list?

Thanks

Dominic

From: [hidden email] <[hidden email]> On Behalf Of Rory O'Donnell
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 6:10 PM
To: [hidden email]
Cc: [hidden email]; Dalibor Topic <[hidden email]>; Muneer Kolarkunnu <[hidden email]>; Balchandra Vaidya <[hidden email]>
Subject: [jetty-dev] JDK 12 Early Access build 26 & JDK 13 Early Access builds available

Hi Simone,

Happy New Year!

OpenJDK builds  - JDK 12 Early Access build 26 is available at http://jdk.java.net/12/

OpenJDK builds  - JDK 13 - Early Access build 2 is available at http://jdk.java.net/13/

jpackage EA builds

  • This is an early access build of JEP 343: Packaging Tool, aimed at testing a prototype implementation of  jpackage, which is a new tool for packaging self-contained Java applications along with a Java Runtime Environment.
  • Please send feedback via e-mail to [hidden email]

Quality Outreach report for December 2018

  • The report for December 2018 is available here

Rgds,Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

ATT00001.txt (666 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [jetty-dev] unsubscribe

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 9:59 AM Dominic Chen
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How could I unsubscribe this mail list?

You read and follow the instructions at the end of every email.

--
Simone Bordet
http://webtide.com