[jetty-dev] on IP and jetty

Jesse McConnell
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dash-dev/msg01244.html

There have been a number of discussions on here and on IRC over the
years about IP since we joined eclipse.  All in all I think we have
been pretty solid in how we deal with it on jetty since we joined.

But this mail thread above is an important one for all the committers
to read and understand since it is a simple request, a simple response
by wayne...and the whole thread was spawned over 7 lines of code from
a stack overflow discussion.

I am not really intending to start up a discussion on it here, I just
wanted to remind everyone that IP is an important thing to consider at
all times when working with the jetty codebase.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell