[jetty-dev] jetty servlet annotation processing

[jetty-dev] jetty servlet annotation processing

Raymond Auge
Hello all,

Would someone be so kind as to point me to which jetty jar handles the processing of servlet annotations (e.g. javax.servlet.annotation.*)?

--
Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)

Re: [jetty-dev] jetty servlet annotation processing

Joakim Erdfelt-8
jetty-annotations-<version>.jar

what are you specifically looking for?

Joakim Erdfelt / [hidden email]

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 7:07 AM, Raymond Auge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

Would someone be so kind as to point me to which jetty jar handles the processing of servlet annotations (e.g. javax.servlet.annotation.*)?

--
Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)
Board Member & EEG Co-Chair, OSGi Alliance (@OSGiAlliance)

Re: [jetty-dev] jetty servlet annotation processing

Raymond Auge
Thank you! (I had managed to track it down ;)

I'm just looking to possibly re-use this module (and it's dependencies) in a POC of the OSGi CDI Support RFC at Apache Aries[1].

Sincerely,
- Ray

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/trunk/cdi/

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Joakim Erdfelt <[hidden email]> wrote:
jetty-annotations-<version>.jar

what are you specifically looking for?

Joakim Erdfelt / [hidden email]

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 7:07 AM, Raymond Auge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

Would someone be so kind as to point me to which jetty jar handles the processing of servlet annotations (e.g. javax.servlet.annotation.*)?

--
Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)
Board Member & EEG Co-Chair, OSGi Alliance (@OSGiAlliance)

Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)
Board Member & EEG Co-Chair, OSGi Alliance (@OSGiAlliance)

Re: [jetty-dev] jetty servlet annotation processing

Jan Bartel
Raymond,

Also if you're doing osgi, might be worth looking at some special work we do with annotations when running in an osgi container here: https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-9.4.x/jetty-osgi/jetty-osgi-boot/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/osgi/annotations/AnnotationConfiguration.java

On 8 May 2017 at 16:31, Raymond Auge <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Jan Bartel <[hidden email]>
www.webtide.com
Expert assistance from the creators of Jetty and CometD