[jetty-dev] Zipped p2 repositories which match features on Juno update site

[jetty-dev] Zipped p2 repositories which match features on Juno update site

Kopecz, Klaus
Hi,
For developing against the emerging Juno release, we need to mirror Jetty milestones or release candidates into our internal server landscape and reference them in a target-file.
Jetty p2 repositories are provided at http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/. For instance, the 8.1.3.v20120416 zipped p2 repository contains the feature  org.eclipse.jetty.bundles.f.feature.group containing all Jetty bundles. However, this feature is not present on the current Juno update site (http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno). Instead, there is a collection of other Jetty features.
Can I obtain a zipped p2 repository from somewhere which contains the same Jetty features as present on the Juno site? This would allow us to set up a clean dependency management on feature level which is aligned with the Juno update site.

Thanks,

Klaus

Re: [jetty-dev] Zipped p2 repositories which match features on Juno update site

Hugues Malphettes
Hi Klaus,

The p2 build of the jetty bundles is 8.1.3.v20120522:
That repository contains only the jetty jars.
A zip is available here:
That repository contains the equinox-server features and the jetty-equinox product features

Hugues
PS: The download index page is missing some links. Sorry about that.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Kopecz, Klaus <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Klaus,
A zip of the repository contributed to Juno can be found here:

Sorry for the extra email: this should appear on the webpage of the repository once it refreshes.
Best,
Hugues