[jetty-dev] Staged (Potential) Release: jetty-9.4.4.v20170413

[jetty-dev] Staged (Potential) Release: jetty-9.4.4.v20170413

Joakim Erdfelt-8
We have staged (again) the potential release for jetty 9.4.x to address bugs in ...
  • RolloverFileOutputStream fix
  • ssl/tls renegotiation fix
  • jetty-quickstart mechanism
  • low thread behaviors
  • felix / osgi induced stackoverflow in WebAppClassloader
  • http/2 error dispatch handling
  • non container thread servlet reading and writing
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE (yet)
Once its promoted it will show up in the usual places to download.

If you want to participate in this testing, please do so and reply on this email.

Potential Release Version:
9.4.4.v20170413

Staging Repository:

Version.txt / Changelog: