[jetty-dev] SPDY connector in Jetty 8.1?

[jetty-dev] SPDY connector in Jetty 8.1?

Ayub Khan
Hi,

According to this thread http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jetty-dev/msg01194.html, a prototype SPDY connector
is available. Can you please share which version of jetty server, and also where do I download sample
client/server using SPDY. Tomat already has SPDY support with tomcat lite. But I am looking
for a Jetty solution, since I am already using Jetty.

FYI
tomcat lite  http://dev.chromium.org/spdy.

Thanks
Ayub

Re: [jetty-dev] SPDY connector in Jetty 8.1?

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 21:03, Ayub Khan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> According to this thread
> http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/jetty-dev/msg01194.html, a prototype
> SPDY connector
> is available.

We're working on it, it's not public yet.

Simon
http://intalio.com
http://bordet.blogspot.com
the implementation technique must be flawless.   Victoria Livschitz

Re: [jetty-dev] SPDY connector in Jetty 8.1?

Ayub Khan
Thank you for your quick reply :)

Please share if you have any date when it will be public.

-Ayub