[jetty-dev] Replacement for org.mortbay.jetty.Main class

[jetty-dev] Replacement for org.mortbay.jetty.Main class

Ivan Furnadjiev
Hi all,
we at RAP team are launching jetty from our tooling. In Jetty 6 there
was a class named org.mortbay.jetty.Main that we used in our
implementation of JavaLaunchDelegate#getMainTypeName(
ILaunchConfiguration ). This class does not exists anymore in Jetty
8.1.0 RC4 (Jetty included in Eclipse 4.2M5). Is there a replacement of
this class?
Thanks in advance,
Ivan

Re: [jetty-dev] Replacement for org.mortbay.jetty.Main class

Thomas Becker
Hi Ivan,

as jetty became an eclipse project, the package names changed from
org.mortbay.jetty to org.eclipse.jetty. And the Main class you're
looking for is in the start package. So what you're looking for is:
org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.

Hope that helps.
Thomas

On 2/14/12 6:52 PM, Ivan Furnadjiev wrote:

> Hi all,
> we at RAP team are launching jetty from our tooling. In Jetty 6 there
> was a class named org.mortbay.jetty.Main that we used in our
> implementation of JavaLaunchDelegate#getMainTypeName(
> ILaunchConfiguration ). This class does not exists anymore in Jetty
> 8.1.0 RC4 (Jetty included in Eclipse 4.2M5). Is there a replacement of
> this class?
> Thanks in advance,
> Ivan

thomas becker
[hidden email]

http://webtide.com / http://intalio.com
(the folks behind jetty and cometd)

Re: [jetty-dev] Replacement for org.mortbay.jetty.Main class

Joakim Erdfelt-9
Also note, the command line has changed.
And there are now more features, as well as support for a start.ini from within jetty-start

--
Joakim Erdfelt

(the people behind jetty and cometd)