[jetty-dev] Open Source Modules

Erdem Memisyazici
Hey guys, newbie here!

I wanted to share a jetty module with the community for those who might
find it useful.  If like me, you like to keep small script type code
embedded in the configuration this comes in handy:

https://github.com/ememisya/jetty-compilingfactory

Let me know what you think.  I hope this is the right place to share this.

Sincerely,

--Erdem "Adam" Memisyazici

Re: [jetty-dev] Open Source Modules

Joakim Erdfelt-8