[jetty-dev] M1 coming oct 15th

Jesse McConnell
We'll be pushing out M1 on Oct 15th.

once m1 has been pushed I'll also do the planned move of

master -> jetty-7
jetty-9 -> master

that is unless someone raises a -1 and too many tears flow :)

cheers!
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell

Re: [jetty-dev] M1 coming oct 15th

Joakim Erdfelt-9
To be a bit more clear.

We'll be pushing out Jetty 9.0.0.M1 this Monday, Oct 15th.

Once Jetty 9.0.0.M1 has finished its release (been successfully synced to maven central) then we have some maintenance of GIT Branches planned.

Git Branch (Old) -> (New)
master -> jetty-7
jetty-9 -> master

That means Jetty-7 will become a branch, and main-line development on 'master' will be Jetty-9 moving forward.

That is unless someone raises a -1.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <[hidden email]>
Developer advice, services and support

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Jesse McConnell <[hidden email]> wrote:
We'll be pushing out M1 on Oct 15th.

once m1 has been pushed I'll also do the planned move of

master -> jetty-7
jetty-9 -> master

that is unless someone raises a -1 and too many tears flow :)

cheers!
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell

Re: [jetty-dev] M1 coming oct 15th

Joakim Erdfelt-9
Oh yeah ...

+1 from me for the git branch changes.

--

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Joakim Erdfelt <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

This change has been made.

cheers,
jesse

--