[jetty-dev] Jetty HTTP/2 Scheduling blog

[jetty-dev] Jetty HTTP/2 Scheduling blog

Greg Wilkins

I've blogged about the new scheduling strategy we have implemented in Jetty-9.3 here:
release out soon

Greg Wilkins <[hidden email]>  - an Intalio.com subsidiary
http://www.webtide.com  advice and support for jetty and cometd.

Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty HTTP/2 Scheduling blog

Jesse McConnell
And it is working again! sorry about that :)
--
jesse mcconnell
[hidden email]