[jetty-dev] Jetty-ALPN : HTTP/2 cipher suites used

[jetty-dev] Jetty-ALPN : HTTP/2 cipher suites used

Paul Brown
Hi all,

Could someone confirm for me what cipher suites the Jetty ALPN agent uses for HTTP/2 TLS? I suspect that its using the native JRE8 cipher suites (TLS now the default in Java8), as I have seen no mention of any third party libraries such as Bouncy Castle in the pom files.

Thanks!

Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty-ALPN : HTTP/2 cipher suites used

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 2:59 PM, Paul Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could someone confirm for me what cipher suites the Jetty ALPN agent uses
> for HTTP/2 TLS? I suspect that its using the native JRE8 cipher suites (TLS
> now the default in Java8), as I have seen no mention of any third party
> libraries such as Bouncy Castle in the pom files.

Yes, it's using the ciphers available in JDK 8.

--
Simone Bordet
http://webtide.com