[jetty-dev] Jetty 9 Milestone 0

Gunnar Wagenknecht
Hi,

I just read:
http://webtide.intalio.com/2012/09/jetty-9-features/

I looked at http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/ today ... where can I
grab the milestone 0 bits? (preferrably as a p2 software site...)

BTW, I wanted to comment on your blog but the fancy captcha spam
protection always thinks the submitted password is empty or wrong.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
[hidden email]

Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty 9 Milestone 0

Hugues Malphettes
Hi Gunnar,

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just read:
> http://webtide.intalio.com/2012/09/jetty-9-features/
>
> I looked at http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/ today ... where can I
> grab the milestone 0 bits? (preferrably as a p2 software site...)

Unfortunately, the milestone 0 was not ready for OSGi.

We just updated the generation of the OSGi manifests for jetty-9.

I uploaded a development build of the bundles made this morning on my machine:
http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-9.x/development

> BTW, I wanted to comment on your blog but the fancy captcha spam
> protection always thinks the submitted password is empty or wrong.

OK, thanks for letting us know.
Hugues