[jetty-dev] Can't configure both http and https on Eclipse Neon (Jetty 9.3.9)

[jetty-dev] Can't configure both http and https on Eclipse Neon (Jetty 9.3.9)

chuckdumont
I configure Jetty in Eclipse with the following JVM args:

-Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.https.enabled=true
-Dorg.eclipse.jetty.ssl.password=password
-Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.ssl.keypassword=password
-Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.ssl.keystore=C:\Users\chuck\keystore
-Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.ssl.algorithm=sunX509
-Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.http.host=myserver.com
-Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.ssl.protocol=TLS
-Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.http.port=80
-Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.https.port=443

This worked fine in the Mars version of Eclipse (which uses Jetty 9.2.13), but in Neon (which uses Jetty 9.3.9), I get a configuration exception "Address already in use: bind".  If I remove either the org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.http.port or the org.eclipse.equinox.jetty.https.port JVM arg, then the error goes away and the remaining port works as expected.

Is this a bug?  It seems that Jetty is using the same internal variable to hold both settings.