jetty as proxy: modifying content

Alex Dvoretsky
Can anybody explain me how to use jetty fo modifying static content. I want use
Jetty  as proxy and add some tag to all pages it process.
I have wrote my own class that extends ProxyHandler, but I can't find
appropriate class( or method) for modifying a content.

thank in advance,
Alex

Re: jetty as proxy: modifying content

Greg Wilkins-5

Alex,

modifying content is difficult when working in a proxy mode.

You have to intercept the inputstream to outputstream and parse and
then regenerate the content.

You would normally do this by wrapping the response object and returning
a specialized OutputStream that does your transformation.

What is the type of transformation that you need to do?