[jetty-ant plugin] Setting server-wide environment resources via *-env.xml file

[jetty-ant plugin] Setting server-wide environment resources via *-env.xml file

Jakub Pawlowicz-2
[jetty-ant plugin] Setting server-wide environment resources via *-env.xml file Hi all!

I'd like to provide jetty-ant plugin with support for specifying env resources on the server level.
Currently, we are able to specify it on the web-application level, eg:
<jetty ...>
  <webapp jettyEnvXml="/path/to/jettyEnv.xml" .../>
</jetty>

I’d also like to have something like:
<jetty ...>
  <envResources>
    <envResource file=”/path/to/jettyEnv.xml” />
  </envResources>
</jetty>

Could you give me a clue where I should start?
And is it possible at all to have it set up on the server level?

Thanks,
Jakub Pawlowicz