[jetty-announce] Jetty mailing lists on Sourceforge defunct

[jetty-announce] Jetty mailing lists on Sourceforge defunct

jan_bartel
The switch over from Sourceforge-based mailing lists to Codehaus-based
mailing lists is now complete.

All subscribers from the Sourceforge lists have been automatically
subscribed to the Codehaus lists (many thanks to Ben Walding for the help).

Please update your address books with the new Codehaus lists:

[hidden email] (was: [hidden email])
[hidden email] (was: [hidden email])
[hidden email] (was: [hidden email])

The Sourceforge lists are now considered to be defunct. If you posted
to the Sourceforge lists recently and have not yet received any replies,
then please re-post to the appropriate Codehaus list.

Re: Jetty mailing lists on Sourceforge defunct

David Harrigan
HI Jan!

Thanks for the update. is something being done to inform Nabble of the
change? A few of us (at my place anyway) use nabble as the
interface...

-=david=-

On 16/03/2008, Jan Bartel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The switch over from Sourceforge-based mailing lists to Codehaus-based
>  mailing lists is now complete.
>
>  All subscribers from the Sourceforge lists have been automatically
>  subscribed to the Codehaus lists (many thanks to Ben Walding for the help).
>
>  Please update your address books with the new Codehaus lists:
>
>  [hidden email] (was: [hidden email])
>  [hidden email] (was: [hidden email])
>  [hidden email] (was: [hidden email])
>
>  The Sourceforge lists are now considered to be defunct. If you posted
>  to the Sourceforge lists recently and have not yet received any replies,
>  then please re-post to the appropriate Codehaus list.
>
>  regards
>  Jan

"life would be so much easier if we had the source code"
PGP Key Id: E2BE72FC
Public Key: http://www.harrigan.info/public.asc

Re: Jetty mailing lists on Sourceforge defunct

jan_bartel
David,

Yes indeed, we notified Nabble and Gmane. Not sure 'tho how
long it will take them to update.

David Harrigan wrote:

> HI Jan!
>
> Thanks for the update. is something being done to inform Nabble of the
> change? A few of us (at my place anyway) use nabble as the
> interface...
>
> -=david=-
>
> On 16/03/2008, Jan Bartel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The switch over from Sourceforge-based mailing lists to Codehaus-based
>>  mailing lists is now complete.
>>
>>  All subscribers from the Sourceforge lists have been automatically
>>  subscribed to the Codehaus lists (many thanks to Ben Walding for the help).
>>
>>  Please update your address books with the new Codehaus lists:
>>
>>  [hidden email] (was: [hidden email])
>>  [hidden email] (was: [hidden email])
>>  [hidden email] (was: [hidden email])
>>
>>  The Sourceforge lists are now considered to be defunct. If you posted
>>  to the Sourceforge lists recently and have not yet received any replies,
>>  then please re-post to the appropriate Codehaus list.
>>
>>  regards
>>  Jan

Re: Jetty mailing lists on Sourceforge defunct

David Harrigan
Hi Jan!

Fantastic :-)

Have a lovely day :-)