jetty and axis

Oscar Pernas Plaza

Hello, I am newbie in this. I implemented a web service with tomcat and axis
for my  end degree project. I have to replace tomcat with jetty. Anyone
knowns a tutorial  or examples for invoke axis with jetty?

Thanks

Re: jetty and axis

Greg Wilkins-5
Oscar Pernas Plaza wrote:
> Hello, I am newbie in this. I implemented a web service with tomcat and axis
> for my  end degree project. I have to replace tomcat with jetty. Anyone
> knowns a tutorial  or examples for invoke axis with jetty?

Axis is just a servlet and Jetty is just a servlet container.

Axis doco should tell you about updating the web.xml
and jetty doco tells you how to deploy any old webapp.

If you get stuck.. it is best to post a specific problem people
can help you with.

Re: Re: jetty and axis

Steve Sobol
On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Greg Wilkins wrote:

> Oscar Pernas Plaza wrote:
> > Hello, I am newbie in this. I implemented a web service with tomcat and axis
> > for my  end degree project. I have to replace tomcat with jetty. Anyone
> > knowns a tutorial  or examples for invoke axis with jetty?
>
> Axis is just a servlet and Jetty is just a servlet container.

I have gotten Axis to work just fine with Jetty. Follow the instructions
from Apache and then check happyaxis.jsp to make sure everything is set up
correctly.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek   888-480-4638   PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
Company website: http://JustThe.net/