jetty-5.1.5rc2-all.zip contains 0 bytes on sourceforge downloads page

jetty-5.1.5rc2-all.zip contains 0 bytes on sourceforge downloads page

Emanuel Pordes
jetty-5.1.5rc2-all.zip contains 0 bytes on sourceforge downloads page

Hi All,

It looks like jetty-5.1.5rc2-all.zip isn't available on sourceforge.
The link is there, but the file contains 0 bytes.

Also, I tried to download it from the mortbay ftp server (ftp://jetty.mortbay.org/pub) from work and couldn't.
It seems that your ftp server is trying to redirect to port 1356 which is restricted on our corporate firewall.
Would it be possible for ftp://jetty.mortbay.org to be accessible from the default FTP port (21, I believe)?

Kind regards,

Emanuel

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courriel est confidentiel et protege. L'expediteur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) designe(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immediatement, par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.

Re: jetty-5.1.5rc2-all.zip contains 0 bytes on sourceforge downloads page

X-Gen
Anyone have an update on this ?

It is still be a 0 Byte download, on sourceforge.

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:26:58 +0200, Emanuel Pordes <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It looks like jetty-5.1.5rc2-all.zip isn't available on sourceforge.
> The link is there, but the file contains 0 bytes.
>
> Also, I tried to download it from the mortbay ftp server
> (ftp://jetty.mortbay.org/pub) from work and couldn't.
> It seems that your ftp server is trying to redirect to port 1356 which is
> restricted on our corporate firewall.
> Would it be possible for ftp://jetty.mortbay.org to be accessible from
> the
> default FTP port (21, I believe)?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Emanuel

Re: jetty-5.1.5rc2-all.zip contains 0 bytes on sourceforge downloads page

Greg Wilkins-5
x.genster wrote:
> Anyone have an update on this ?
>
> It is still be a 0 Byte download, on sourceforge.

This is fixed.

use passive FTP [was: Re: jetty-5.1.5rc2-all.zip contains 0 bytes on sourceforge downloads page]

Heiner Westphal
Emanuel,

the link seems to be fixed, and the FTP/port != 21 issue can be
worked around by telling your FTP client not to use active FTP.
How to switch to passive FTP depends on your client.

Active FTP is what makes the server open the data channel on a port
on the client, which is negotiated on the control channel - this is
on server's port 21.
   Since firewalls usualy do not like the idea of servers
opening ports on clients (reversing the client/server model
altogether), someone invented passive FTP, which does it the other
way round.

HTH,

Heiner