jetty 5.1.4 web.xml description error

cruisercoder
Jetty produces parsing errors on the description tag in the following web.xml
snippet.  Removing the description element fixes the problem.  It seems to be
allowed in the 2.4 spec.   Is it me or Jetty?

<web-app id="WebApp_9" version="2.4" ...>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>ATTRIBUTE_LABEL_COUNT</param-name>
    <param-value>4</param-value>
    <description>
      Number of attribute lables
    </description>
  </context-param>
</web-app

Re: jetty 5.1.4 web.xml description error

jan_bartel
Erik,

The <description> tag must be the first child element.