jetty 10

David Karlsen
https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jetty-users/msg06997.html
Seems like the 10 branch was created quite some time ago - when is 10 targeted for release / what is the version roadmaps?

Re: jetty 10

Greg Wilkins

David,

Yes indeed - the creation of Jetty 10 has been a few months away for the last 2 years!

We have delayed it somewhat because there has been little demand for the servlet 4.0 features that it has and there have been lots of changes on the horizon for things like Java-13, JPMS, Jakarta renaming etc.   Having it in Alpha state has allowed us to adapt to these changes without creating yet another branch for them.

But it is long past due that we stabilized and released 10.  It is our intention to make it our main release in Q1 next year, with some alpha and beta releases in the next few months.

Out of interest, what is the feature you are seeking from 10?

regards