is there any configuration to limit the connection number

is there any configuration to limit the connection number

chenwei
we are using SelectChannelConnector. I think jetty is using NIO, so the acceptor will keep accepting the connection. when the acceptor will stop accepting? the connection number cannot exceed the file identities
limit per process.
I have read the same issue posted by others,but I still didn;t see a solution here.
thanks a lot!