how to unsubscribe

TomLe@telus.net
Hi,

Does anybody know how I can unsubscribe to this list?

I have sent 2-3 emails to the list with subject: Unsubscribe and body
Unsubcribe and I still received messages.

Thanks.

Re: how to unsubscribe

jan_bartel
Hi,

I've checked the subscriptions and there is no user
subscribed at the email address you've posted from.
Could you be subscribed with a different address which
is forwarding to your current address?