how to force/configure Jetty to increase the length of JSESSIONID

how to force/configure Jetty to increase the length of JSESSIONID

Ike Ikonne
Hi all,

I have an embedded jetty 7.0.1 in my application; I would like to know if there is a way
to configure Jetty to increase the length of JESSIONID, I have a requirement to have
the length of JESSIONID to be configurable.

Thanks,

Ike

Re: how to force/configure Jetty to increase the length of JSESSIONID

Jan Bartel-3
Ike,

I think the way to do it would be to subclass one of the
SessionIdManagers and override the newSessionId() method.

On 22 August 2014 14:14, Ike Ikonne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I have an embedded jetty 7.0.1 in my application; I would like to know if
> there is a way
> to configure Jetty to increase the length of JESSIONID, I have a requirement
> to have
> the length of JESSIONID to be configurable.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ike

Jan Bartel <[hidden email]>
www.webtide.com
'Expert Jetty/CometD developer,production,operations advice'

Re: how to force/configure Jetty to increase the length of JSESSIONID

Ike Ikonne
Hi Jan,

Thanks so much, so, how would I force Jetty to use my subclass; some how I must
have to feed this sub-classed SessionManager to Jetty during startup, right?

Thanks,

Ike

From:        Jan Bartel <[hidden email]>
Date:        08/22/2014 01:31 AM