hi i got Problem in accessing war file for emulator web browser

hi i got Problem in accessing war file for emulator web browser

zuby_f09
I devloping am  app for iJetty (for Android). On the
laptop server
(Jetty) I deploy the apps in the webapps directory and as expected the
server
displays them in the context /hello. If I do refer to the server at
localhost:8080
i get to see the welcome page of Jetty.
Now when I do the same for iJetty (I develop and compile the apps under
the i-Jetty on emulator) when I try to access localhost:8080/hello  /hello is my context path(many time try installed with diffent context path) the                             out Put on web browser      " Directory://hello/"
just context name wirte on the browser nothing else ...Pleas if u have any idea regarding this so pleas help me thanks......