fingerprinting.js?

Bill Ross-2

I just saw this error from an unknown js in my browser console, after updating a couple of <image>s was complete:

fingerprinting.js:329 Uncaught Error: Extension context invalidated.
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (fingerprinting.js:329)

It's from a version of this page (just w/ different UI dynamics):

http://phobrain.com/pr/home/vvmeetup.html

Browser: Chrome w/ DuckDuckGo and EFF Privacy Badger.

No word of that file on the web.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Bill

Re: fingerprinting.js?

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 7:12 AM Bill Ross <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just saw this error from an unknown js in my browser console, after updating a couple of <image>s was complete:
>
> fingerprinting.js:329 Uncaught Error: Extension context invalidated.
>     at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (fingerprinting.js:329)
>
> It's from a version of this page (just w/ different UI dynamics):
>
> http://phobrain.com/pr/home/vvmeetup.html
>
> Browser: Chrome w/ DuckDuckGo and EFF Privacy Badger.
>
> No word of that file on the web.

Wrong mailing list?

--
Simone Bordet