/ext" directory in Jetty6

Lebing Xie-2
I have modified jetty and developed some modules for Jetty5 - I put the my jar files into "/ext" directory so that the modified jetty.jar in "/lib". So for Jetty 6, where should I put my jar files and is there still a jetty.jar file?

urs Lebing

Re: /ext" directory in Jetty6

Russell Howe
Lebing Xie wrote, sometime around 22/01/07 17:03:
> I have modified jetty and developed some modules for Jetty5 - I put the
> my jar files into "/ext" directory so that the modified jetty.jar in
> "/lib". So for Jetty 6, where should I put my jar files

Try /lib/ext?

 > and is there still a jetty.jar file?

perhaps, not sure.

--