does jetty supports xp home?

potato
hi, if i were to use the jetty server to support my asp.net app, can i use xp home for my OS or do i still need to upgrade to xp pro?

thank you

Re: [Jetty-support] does jetty supports xp home?

Nik Gonzalez
XP Home would do fine just as long as you have java (1.4 or 1.5).

Nik
potato wrote:
> hi, if i were to use the jetty server to support my asp.net app, can i use xp
> home for my OS or do i still need to upgrade to xp pro?
>
> thank you

Re: [Jetty-support] does jetty supports xp home?

Tony Thompson
Windows XP (Home or Pro) will do fine for testing.  XP has a limit on
inbound TCP connections and will not really make a suitable web server.

potato wrote:
> hi, if i were to use the jetty server to support my asp.net app, can i

> use xp home for my OS or do i still need to upgrade to xp pro?
>
> thank you

may be monitored.

Re: [Jetty-support] does jetty supports xp home?

Stephen J. McConnell

Or 1.6 even!

/Steve.

Re: does jetty supports xp home?