disable spinner logo

Corey-36

How do I get rid of the default little jetty logo that shows up in the url bar
of the web browser?

Re: disable spinner logo

jan_bartel
Aw, you mean you don't like the cute little "j:"?

:-)

You can either:

+  put your own image to be served in your webapp's static resources and call it
   "favicon.ico" in which case it will be served instead
or

+ find where the DefaultHandler is configured and call setServeIcon(false) on it

regards,
Jan

Corey wrote:

> How do I get rid of the default little jetty logo that shows up in the url bar
> of the web browser?

Re: disable spinner logo

Corey-36
On Friday 13 April 2007 04:00:30 pm Jan Bartel wrote:
> Aw, you mean you don't like the cute little "j:"?
>
> :-)

heheh - I prefer living in a world of darkness, I just can't concentrate
while there's a colorful little 'j:' staring at me from my webbrowser all
the time.    (c8=

> +  put your own image to be served in your webapp's static resources and
> call it "favicon.ico" in which case it will be served instead
> or
>
> + find where the DefaultHandler is configured and call setServeIcon(false)
> on it

Right-on, many thanks!