[ann] Restlet 1.0 final

Jerome Louvel-2
Hi all,

After more than 15 months of development, I'm pleased to announce the
first official release of the open source Restlet project, a lightweight
REST framework for Java.

I'd like to thank the Jetty community for providing us our first HTTP
server connector. Currently, we ship with the latest Jetty 6.1 version.

For details please see:
http://blog.noelios.com/2007/04/16/restlet-100-released/

Best regards,
Jerome

Re: [ann] Restlet 1.0 final

jan_bartel
Hi Jerome,

Thanks for using Jetty and congratulations on the release!

You're already on the Jetty Powered page at:
 http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Jetty+Powered

However, if you'd like some different text, please just email
it to me and I'll update your entry.

Jerome Louvel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After more than 15 months of development, I'm pleased to announce the
> first official release of the open source Restlet project, a lightweight
> REST framework for Java.
>
> I'd like to thank the Jetty community for providing us our first HTTP
> server connector. Currently, we ship with the latest Jetty 6.1 version.
>
> For details please see:
> http://blog.noelios.com/2007/04/16/restlet-100-released/
>
> Best regards,
> Jerome