Wicket app with jetty embedded server

berable
How I can enable a jetty embedded server in my wicket application that could to allow me to control my application in a deamon way like above:

java -jar wicket_jetty_webapp.jar start
java -jar wicket_jetty_webapp.jar stop
java -jar wicket_jetty_webapp.jar status
Rundeck application, that uses Grails framework, works in this way. The google refine use the same approach. For me it's awesome to use a web app with the same way.

Someone know a good resources or articles that explain this subject, with maven?

Also, it's possible to configure jetty to offer a live update feature like play framework offers or like using JRebel?