When Jetty 8 finishes receiving security fixes?

When Jetty 8 finishes receiving security fixes?

Eugene Grybinnyk

Hello,

We use Jetty 8 for one of the projects and I’m required to decide do we need to upgrade.

This version 8 serves our needs well enough so the thought of the upgrade is not because of the lack of features.

I have two questions for the community:

·         When Jetty 8 finishes receiving security fixes?

·         Where can I track the status of a version (open bugs, end of life date, etc.) to make future decisions about an upgrade?

Thank you in advance,

Eugene Grybinnyk

Re: When Jetty 8 finishes receiving security fixes?

Joakim Erdfelt-8
Jetty 8 was announced to be EOL on the jetty-announce mailing list back on October 2014

You can also check the current documentation's version list.

Joakim Erdfelt / [hidden email]