What is the cause of "WebSocket Read EOF"

What is the cause of "WebSocket Read EOF"

prajeesh
In my application I am using web-socket to check client is alive or not. Once a client login, web-socket connection will establish and it creates a thread and push message to client with an interval of 10 minutes and expecting a response. If server did not receive response from the client, will do 3 retries and clear the client session. That is if client is not alive, after 30 minutes client session will be cleared. But after 25 minutes, getting "WebSocket Read EOF" and web-socket connection automatically closes.

Why this is happening, and can anybody help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance