Web app configuration outside of war file

ENP

Web app configuration outside of war file

ENP
Hi,

I need to distribute web application as war file. Where can I store it's
configuration settings outside of war file with default values inside it
for different installations with jetty?

I can use JNDI with JettyPlus, but I need to store settings in web.xml
inside of war or in webdefault.xml which visible for all web
applications. Have I another way?

Eugene Prokopiev