Using Servlet Filters programmatically.

sent2null@netzero.net
I am using Jetty as a servlet context and want to use filters without using the xml configuration file that is programatically. How do I associate or invoke a created Filter with a running Jetty server loaded with contexts once requests come in on those contexts?

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

David

Re: Using Servlet Filters programmatically.

Greg Wilkins-5

David,

You need to use a WebApplicationHandler and simply call the API to add filters to it.

cheers