Using Jetty as JAVA Proxy - HTTPs possible?

Using Jetty as JAVA Proxy - HTTPs possible?

Tom Green

Hello,

I want to use Jetty as simple Proxy Server and I come up with a solution
looking like this Code Snippet:

         Server server = new Server(9999);

         ServletContextHandler contextHandler = new
ServletContextHandler(ServletContextHandler.NO_SESSIONS);
         contextHandler.setContextPath("/");
         server.setHandler(contextHandler);

         contextHandler.addFilter(TestFilter.class, "/*", null);
         contextHandler.addServlet(ProxyServlet.class, "/*");

         server.start();
         server.join();

This works pretty well at the first glance but I discovered a Problem
regarding HTTPs-Requests. If I set a breakpoint in TestFilter.class  it
doesn't get executed at all.
I think this might be problem with HTTPs encryption. Anyone ever used
Jettys as Proxy that is able to handle HTTPs-Requests?

Kind Regards
Tom